- Provide a structured commercialization, transition, and professional business assistance program to SBIR/STTR small businesses with the objective of securing a technology transition. The structured program consists of the development of marketing materials, business consulting services, and market research relevant to the participating small business’ technology and transition target market.
- Provide support through one-on-one business mentoring, market research on transition targets and competitors, and development of marketing materials to deliver relevant and actionable transition objectives to attain a transition.
- Provide business consulting services; in-depth small business marketing, programmatic and business discussions concerning their technology, addressing topics such as, how and where to market, how and where to sell, the technology, and what is required to achieve a transition.
- Provide mentoring and training on SBIR / STTR policies and instructions.
- Provide mentoring and coaching on the dynamics of government/prime contractor relationships.
- Provide mentoring and instruction on the government acquisition environment and policies.
- Provide a showcase for SBIR/STTR technologies in the Virtual Transition Marketplace (VTM) and at one Navy FST event exhibit and presentation space.
Please visit us at our SBIR / STTR support websites: https://www.navystp.com and https://navyfst.com
For additional information please contact the ATSI STP Team at email@example.com